- Trash bags? WAY CUTE!!! (Now let’s make them biodegradable!) [PSFK]
- Who knew going green could be so fashionable? Oh, sweetie: we did! [La Dolce Vita]
- Apparently Sheryl Crow knows this fact as well. [Ecorazzi]
- Not everyone in Los Angeles is equally jazzed about the impending bag tariff. [Metropolitan News-Enterprise]
- Nor is everyone on the Jersey Shore too enthused about a ban. [Asbury Park Press]
- Every day it amazes me, how worked up some people get over their “plastic bag birthright.” [Gaea Organics]
- Because seriously, there is really no excuse. [Regina Leader-Post]
- Reusable bags are all about selling for profit? Hardly. Some fight cancer. [The Jewish Star]
- Don’t take any wooden nickels, unless it’s for a good cause. [Foo Zoo]
Image via PSFK!
Friday, September 5th, 2008 at 1:35 pm and is filed under Friday Link Round-Up. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.